A sample of this product was given to My Fashion World for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on MyFashionWorld are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews. For more information, click HERE.
I was super excited about the Peaches and Petals of this month because of the spoiler of last month revealing the theme : Cuteness overload. I love all things cute, so I was really expecting great products !
So, my box arrived a few days ago after some troubles in the delivery but, never mind, I got it ! When I saw the size of the box I was perplex. This is the third month for me and since, the box is smaller and smaller…
I will not let you wait too much, here is what I got in my Peaches and Petals September 2016 Cuteness overload :
- Mermaid socks : I know that a lot of people likes ridiculous socks, but I’m not one of them…those are completely strange and feel more like tights than socks. They are also fragile. I tried them once and I have already a white broken line in the design…
- Cat coin purse : This is one of my favorite item even if this is an unhappy cat, I love cats so much ! This coin purse is really well made and the flowery lining inside is very cute.
- Adorbs tote : I use totes every day to go to work but I’m a little disappointed about this one. Not because of the design which is really nice, but because it is very light, too light to carry all the stuff I need during a day. So, I’m gonna use it for very lightweight stuffs to be sure to not broke it !
- Unicorn pillow case : Another one of my favorite item this month. This pillow case is really cute, even more perfect when you are a blogger (yep, bloggers loves unicorns right !). It is already in my living room and it’s a great add on to my couch !
- Bonus item – Eco wrap wrap : I like the concept of this product but it is not really « cute ». This is a wrap to carry your lunch in an ecological manner. This is surely perfect for wraps, but I’m more a sandwich/bagel kind of person, so I will probably not be able to use it…
I am not a super fan of all the items of this month but I really like 2 of them. Maybe I had too many expectations about this month’s theme and was waiting for some stuffs even more cute and girly. However this box is still a good box and October’s theme is « Pumpkin spice and everything nice ». Once again, I’m so excited about it ! You said pumpkin spice? I looove it so much wink